Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE TIMELESS HORS D'ÂGE
• The raisins come exclusively from the property.
• Simple and separate “house” distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• On-property shaping of Gascony oak barrels for the finest aging.
• A blend of more than fifteen different eaux-de-vie, the youngest of which is 12 years old and some of which come from very old reserves. The Baco grape variety is the majority enlargement.
• Full traceability during aging.
The Timeless Hors d'Âge is to be enjoyed at the end of a dinner. It accompanies a Roquefort, a tourtière and baked apples and pears.
Château de Laubade Intemporel Hors d´Âge offers a classic aromatic palette of Bas Armagnac.
The color is dark amber. The nose offers aromas of candied fruit, spices, vanilla, oak and prune.
Colombard brings its spicy and peppery characteristics.
On the palate, it is racy, powerful and rich. Its rancio, typical of old Bas Armagnacs, is clear and persistent.
François Lasportes, Cellar Master