Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE CELEBRATION VINTAGE
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
• ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
• Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
• The blend differs from a year to another.
• A unique range selection of rare vintages that are aged 15 to 50 years old.
TASTING NOTE• Blend: Ugni Blanc, Baco, Colombard.
• Nose: aromas of vanilla, caramel, dried apricot, orange peel and baked apples•
• Palate: this 1999 is intense and delivers a stylish roundness. The finish is perfectly balanced.