Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE CELEBRATION VINTAGE
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
• ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
• Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
• The blend differs from a year to another.
• A unique range selection of rare vintages that are aged 15 to 50 years old.
TASTING NOTE• Blend: Ugni Blanc, Baco, Colombard.
• Nose: A very pleasant nose of apricot, citrus fruit, almonds and toasted bread
• Palate: Complex and intense with elegant aromas of toasted hazelnut and vanilla
HONOURS AND AWARDS
• Silver Medal : International Wines & Spirits Competition, UK 2017.
• Gold Medal : World Spirits Awards, 2018.