Bottle successfully added to your shopping cart
Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK
Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE CELEBRATION VINTAGE
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
• ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
• Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
• The blend differs from a year to another.
• A unique range selection of rare vintages that are aged 15 to 50 years old.
• Blend: Baco, Ugni Blanc, Folle Blanche.
• Appearance: Amber, orange color.
• Nose: Very fine, good harmony between woody-vanilla and fruitiness with a hint of subtle rancio.
• Palate: Attack on the palate, supple, note of dried fruit, almond, fig, persistent length in the mouth.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
• San Francisco World Spirits 2010 : Golden Medal.
• World Spirits Awards 2010 : 91/100 Golden Medal.