Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE CASK STRENGTH
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
•‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety ; the 2000 vintage exclusively comes from Baco (50%) et Ugni Blanc (50%) grapes varieties.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
•Vintage deliberately left to its natural degree until bottled. Degree: 52.4%.
•Total traceability during ageing: the two batches of Baco and Ugni Blanc used for the final blend were matured in our cellar N°3 of the property.
• No cold filtration.
Warm aromas of flan, yellow plums, and vanilla bean are elegant. Flavors combine baking spices, caramel hard candies, creamy coffee and sponge cake that play between soft and bold in the mouth. Silky and refined, it is effortless to enjoy this cask strength spirit – F.P.Pacult, Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2020.
AWARDS AND REWARDS
• Cask Strength 2000 - Double Gold, Best Armagnac, Best Brandy , SFWSC & 94pts - Finalist, Ultimate Spirits Challenge (2020)
• Cask Strength 1980 - Double Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2019)
• Cask Strength 1990 - Bronze, International Wine & Spirit Competition (2019)
• Cask Strength 1990 - Gold, Concours Général Agricole de Paris (2019)
• Cask Strength 1988 - Gold, World Spirits Awards (2019)
• Cask Strength 1998 - Double Gold, World Spirits Awards (2019)
• Cask Strength 1992 - Double Gold, World Spirit Awards (2018)
• Cask Strength 1983 - Double Gold, World Spirits Awards (2018)
• Cask Strength 1985 - Gold, World Spirits Awards (2017)