Warning: Chateau de Laubade does not ship to the UK
Château de Laubade does not deliver for Switzerland.
ELABORATION OF THE CELEBRATION VINTAGE
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
• ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
• Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
• The blend differs from a year to another.
• A unique range selection of rare vintages that are aged 15 to 50 years old.
• Stored in « dames-jeannes » that guarantee a slow and highly controlled evolution.
• The oldest “Collection vintages” rest in a unique ageing cellar called « Le Paradis » (Paradise in French).
• Because of their scarcity, those rarest Armagnacs are offered in smaller 50cl bottles.
• Appearance: Good amber color, beautiful shine.
• Nose: Subtle, moderately powerful, composed of prune, predominantly, rancio and violet.
• Palate: Very good roundness, strong amplitude. Good persistence, good virility.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Ultimate Beverage Challenge, New York, USA (2010) : 95/100
1 116,00 €
1 009,00 €
1 411,00 €